We love visitors!

Thanks so much for visiting! Please leave a comment so we know you've been, 
let us know what you're thinking or just leave us a message.


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photos...

Ginger bread rabbits Caelan decorated at the Easter Egg hunt day he went to in the weekend.


Finding his first Easter egg at the hunt.


Ooohhhh there's another one!


Hhmmmm, how do I get outta here?


Caelan's first real chocolate easter bunny from Makere, John and Lenni - he only ate the ears before a panicking Mama took it off him! hehe


Oooohhhhh and the braxton hicks I had after all that work... I told my midwife about them the following day and she looked at me in what looked like a combination of shock, anger and disbelief and promptly told me that they weren't braxton hicks, it was in fact a whole lot of uterine action and mild contractions from doing too much. She asked what I'd done in the weekend and couldn't believe it when I told her, I was told off and told to TAKE IT EASY! If I don't I will bring on labour and I don't want that do I?!?! No thank you. But it's all very well for her to say, she's not the one that has sooooo much to do it's just not funny. But I will try to slow down and make sure I don't push myself like that again.

No comments: