We love visitors!

Thanks so much for visiting! Please leave a comment so we know you've been, 
let us know what you're thinking or just leave us a message.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She talks

Well not in words words but she thinks she is. As of this afternoon she's been jabbering away in la la la la la and ya ya ya ya ya and da da da da words and getting very shitty at me for my boobs not supplying enough milk. She was growling at me and really telling me off. Poor funny girl! Hopefully I can sort this supply issue out soon. For the last two days she's been feeding really badly, obviously hungry, getting on and then pulling off and arching and crying and being pretty damned pissed off about it all. Obviously the first thing I thought of was reflux but I don't think so because she seems ok otherwise, still pretty happy and smiley, so I think it could be supply. Will check it all out and sort it for her.

No comments: