We love visitors!

Thanks so much for visiting! Please leave a comment so we know you've been, 
let us know what you're thinking or just leave us a message.


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My achy breaky heart

Yesterday Caelan got his 6 week immunisations - wow oh wow that was soooo horrible. He was in so much pain and screamed so hard - it broke my heart and I cried nearly as much as he did. It's horrible to see your baby in so much pain and know you willingly let it happen to them, I can't think of anything worse. I held him and cried while telling him how sorry I was. My poor little boy. He was 5.71kg, that's another awesome gain since last Tuesday when he was 5.3kg. I'm glad that he's putting on weight so well regardless of all the vomiting! He was pretty good when we bought him home, fed and went to sleep but woke a few hours later screaming in pain, it took a long time to settle him which required more tears from me. He's been pretty unsettled as expected but it didn't last as long as we thought which is great.

No comments: